Patient feedback

Feedback

Dr Banerjee (not verified)

Thu, 03/25/2021 - 07:43

Mr Singh is a gentleman and a brilliant surgeon. He listens and gives time to explain. I am delighted after my Knee replacement and would recommend him
To my friends and family.

Denise Fox (not verified)

Thu, 03/25/2021 - 07:45

Hello
In these very sad times I would like to Compliment and bring some recognisable attention to Mr Binod Singh. Mr Singh has treated “my knees”, for many years since my police force days. I am now a 64 year old lady and retired.
Mr Singh has advised me over the years on my lifestyle and wellbeing, and how to be kind to my knees. He has listened empathetically and always given me time to “off-load” my concerns.

On his advice I have lost weight and become Alcohol Free. He has been an inspiration to me showing his caring and professional manner on all occasions. Recently, I was due for a total knee replacement but had to cancel due to a urinary tract infection being found on my pre-assessment visit. Naturally I was devastated. Mr Singh took the time to personally phone me and offer his disappointment and frustration. There are not many consuLtants that would go the extra mile for their patients.

Mr Singh is a star ⭐️. I have taken advice and guidance and hope that in the near future I will be free of infection and under his care. I trust Mr Singh implicitly and value his advice and skills.

I woukd like to think that if you do have a department that deals with recognition that this gentleman be recognised for “going the extra caring mile”. It lifted my spirits on very sad news.

Also his secretary Alison Garth, has supported me with dates and times and questions that I have asked of her, never failing to return my calls or messages. As a team they are outstanding.
Please relay my comments to both & the higher hierarchy that precedes them both .

Kind Regards
Denise Fox

Mrs Khanom (not verified)

Thu, 03/25/2021 - 11:54

Treated like afamily member. very patient and spoke in my own language. My knee replacement went fine. Very good surgeon

Mr Knight (not verified)

Thu, 03/25/2021 - 11:56

Had my right knee replacement done by Mr singh and went back for my left knee replacenet. Very friendly and nice surgeon.

Anonymous (not verified)

Fri, 03/26/2021 - 09:37

I am a British airways cabin crew and have been suffering from my knee osteoarthritis for many years. Had my knee replacement and back to work without pain. Bless him as a brilliant surgeon.

Dr Punam Sinha (not verified)

Fri, 03/26/2021 - 22:47

Brilliant knee surgeon with a compassionate heart. He has a keen eye for details & gives patient hearing.

Mr Anthony Buffey (not verified)

Tue, 04/06/2021 - 18:58

Mr Binod Singh is a excellent specialist knee Surgeon, he has performed total replacement surgery to both my knees over the past eighteen months. I am now totally pain free and have gained confidence in my every day life. I am now able to enjoy outdoor activities has I did so in the past. I would very much like to thank Mr Singh and his excellent support team for the after care and rehabilitation program that was set out for me has this was of a very high standard.

Kind regards
Tony Buffey.

Mr Anthony J Buffey (not verified)

Sun, 04/11/2021 - 15:09

Mr Binod Singh is a excellent knee surgeon. He has performed total knee replacement surgery to
both my knees over the past eighteen months. I am now totally pain free and have regained confidence in my every-day life. I am now able to enjoy outdoor activities that I did in the past. I would very much like to thank Mr Singh for his expertise and advice; I would also like to thank his excellent support team for the after-care and rehabilitation program that was set out for me that was of a very high standard.

Kind regards
Tony Buffey.

Mrs Khan (not verified)

Tue, 04/13/2021 - 11:06

I was very scared to have met knee operation but after seeing Mr Singh, I was reassured and explained in detail about my surgery. He looked after me as his family member. Very good surgeon and polite. Now i had my both knee replaced and I am so happy with the result and care provided. I must also thank his team and Especially Dr Mandy Hahn the Anaesthesist.Highly recommend him as surgeon.

Vernette Iris (not verified)

Mon, 04/26/2021 - 16:36

My first appointment with Mr. Singh in the summer of 2019 I was very apprehensive as to what my outcome would be if I needed a full knee replacement operation, my second appt in late Aug 2019 after confirming this was the case an operation was indeed needed badly but as I was terrified by hearing this news as a friend had a awful experience with her operation (not in Birmingham) I truly was very hesitate about going through with it even in the extreme pain I was dealing with on a daily basis.

He immediately put my mind at ease even gave me time to think about it as well, 6 weeks after that appt I was back to give my consent to go ahead with the operation as the pain had become unbearable. He talked me through what will happen leading up to my date of the operation and what the operation consist of but all the staff at the both of the BMI hospital's with my pre-op assessment were very friendly and helpful, the morning of my operation he came to see me before we headed to the OR & I felt even more at ease along with the staff at the BMI (Edgbaston). My care before, during and after my operation has been nothing but continuous professionalism and kindness from him & his staff especially since my operation was a week before our first lockdown along with not being able to have physical physiotherapy my recovery has been amazing & I am very pleased to be no longer in pain with each step placed when I walk. I indeed would recommend him to anybody to have as a surgeon who has knee problems.

I have to give a glowing report to his secretary Alison who is awesome we need more people like her a very kind, helpful and friendly woman this is what is missing in the world of today.

L Mayer (not verified)

Sun, 05/16/2021 - 18:38

When you need major surgery such as a knee replacement, you need to make sure that the surgeon you choose is as skilled, experienced and caring as Mr Binod Singh. He has performed so many thousands of knee replacements, has an amazing success rate of 100% and from the initial consultation, he immediately fills you with confidence. I have a complicated health record, as many people do, and Mr Singh always bares this in mind with every step of the process. He cares for his patients as if they are members of his family and I have had complete trust in him since meeting him. My total knee replacement is a complete success and I would thoroughly recommend Mr Singh to anybody requiring a total knee replacement.
Thank you Mr Singh .

Mr Roy (not verified)

Sat, 06/19/2021 - 16:43

Very patient and understanding. Gives time , listens and explains in detail. Had my surgery done without any problem. Highly recommend

Mr Sidney Thom… (not verified)

Fri, 06/25/2021 - 09:42

I first met Mr Singh in 2019 when he told me I needed a double knee replacement. He explained what this meant and put me at ease. The first replacement was done in November 2019, but because of the covid pandemic I had to wait until May 2021. Before each replacement came to see me and put me at ease. Post replacement, Mr Singh came to see me every morning in the ward. I can now only add that he is a brilliant surgeon and a proper gentleman. He proved this in is follow up consultations and the short time I took to walk and recover. I would recommend Mr Singh to anyone. My two replacements are a complete success and I can now walk with no Knee pain and it has taken the stain off my back. Thank you once again and I would give the full five star recomendation.

Mr Sidney T. Chattin (not verified)

Sat, 06/26/2021 - 11:36

Mr Singh is both a brilliant surgeon, a gentleman and he is very caring about his patients. He has replaced both my knees and because of his expert surgery I recovered in no time. He comes to see you before the operation to put you at your ease and visits you each morning in your room to see how you are progressing. I found the whole experience of this process very good in the Priory Hospital because of the care I received after the surgery from the people who support him namely nursing staff, physiotherapy, catering and porters to name few. I am now a different man since the surgery, I am now walking upright and no pain in my knees. I would recommend Mr Singh to anyone, once again a brilliant surgeon and thank you for your care.

Mr Sidney T. Chattin

YVONNE ARMELLE… (not verified)

Thu, 07/01/2021 - 14:05

Mr Binod Singh surprised me by offering me a total knee replacement at my very first appointment. I was surprised because my GP had said this was very unlikely! As a long distance walker I was feeling very unhappy because my days of walking seemed to be well and truly over. Everything happened exactly as promised by Mr Singh. He told me that I would receive an operation appointment in March, and that I would spend three nights in the hospital. He added that I would continue to progress over a period of 18 months to two years. Within a few months I was walking to his surgery and back (about 6 miles) and I am now back to my limit of about 11 miles. It has changed my life from very painful to pain free. Mr Singh's many delightful anecdotes served to enhance a positive attitude in me and even 16 months after the operation I continue to improve. Thank you for enabling me to walk again, Mr Singh, and long may you continue to help other people to walk too!

Rishi Bhardwaj (not verified)

Mon, 07/12/2021 - 19:23

Mr Binod Singh is a great surgeon and is very welcoming. He explained
and answered all the questions I had prior and post meniscus surgery clearly and in-depth, which helped tremendously in lifting the anxiety and reservations I held.

I highly recommend him.

Add new comment

Restricted HTML

• Allowed HTML tags: <a href hreflang> <em> <strong> <cite> <blockquote cite> <code> <ul type> <ol start type> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd> <h2 id> <h3 id> <h4 id> <h5 id> <h6 id>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
  • Web page addresses and email addresses turn into links automatically.