Mr Singh is one of the few Consultant Orthopaedic surgeons in the UK to exclusively specialise in Knee Surgery, and have performed over 12,500 Total Knee Replacements, with an impressively low complication rate (0% in private practice and 0.1% in NHS, data in National Joint registry ,UK), and more than 18000 Arthroscopies.
Mr Singh has expertise in articular cartilage transplant surgery and revision of failed knee replacements. As an exclusive knee specialist, he is dedicated to push the boundaries in this field with research and designing of the knee implant, ensuring that patients can take advantage of the very latest developments and techniques. Mr Singh’s work in minimally invasive total knee replacements, Enhanced recovery and achieving high flexion (bend) after knee replacements has contributed to the design and evaluation of new implants that are used all over the world.
Mr Singh’s job as a lecturer and trainer provides him with an opportunity to train next generation of Orthopaedic surgeons.
Working for ukkneeclinic allows him to share his knowledge and provide expertise in knee surgery, honest and impartial advice as well as passion for excellence.
Team based and Patient specific approach where Patient’s care is the key to success in our service.
Membership and Positions Held
- Member of British Orthopaedic Association
- Member of British Association of Knee Surgeon
- Associate Member of American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member of ISKSAA (Knee & Shoulder Arthoscopy and Arthoplasty
- Member of British Medical Association
- Surgical Tutor for Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer, University of Birmingham
- International Faculty in Knee surgery
- Editorial Board of JAAS